Cool conversations are always started by cool people.
I firmly believe in that!
Which is why I want everyone to comment as much as possible on the blog. Everyone’s thoughts are appreciated here!
However, we all need to be aware of some minor details when commenting. It’s not that I don’t trust that your comments will be uplifting, beneficial, and positive, but there are people out there who just want to the opposite…
Therefore, here are the ground rules that you’ll need to know:
- Engineers are smart. Keep in mind that you are completely responsible (125%) for all the comments you post on this site.
- No “nasty”, life-threats or anything disrespectful when commenting. Those that don’t comply will face “lethal punishment” and be banned from the site.
- Just to be safe, you also “Hold Harmless” me and any blog post author that writes for this blog. That means you hold all writers here on PlusEngineer harmless of any and all repercussions, damages, and liabilities. We all want to learn in an peaceful online environment.
- I have the right to moderate, edit, and delete any comment that doesn’t fit my standards at any time and without reason.
- Links / URL (s) – All links posted should be kept to a minimum and shouldn’t advertise any affiliate content and/or information that will harm others.
- Names – I like talking to real people. Please use your real name, if possible, while commenting. This will help us become friends 🙂
- Pingbacks are considered comments and will be treated as such.
- I won’t share your email with anyone. Please give a working one, though. Privacy is very important to me.
- If I can’t get to your comments, I’m sorry! Life goes on.. (Use the “Contact Me” form if it’s urgent)
- NO SPAM. Period. Anyone doing so will face my wrath (and those around them) !
- You give me the privilege to use your comments in other posts, written articles, or publishing. Thanks!
I feel that you deserve to know your rights and responsibilities as a commenter on this site. You also deserve to know our rights, responsibilities, and intentions with regards to the comment-related data you freely provide us. Therefore, the comment policy is here to protect you and me. So, let’s follow it.
Again, thanks for everything! I’m looking forward to your comments on the site.
If you have questions about this comment policy, please contact me here.
Enjoyed the article?
Learn how to hack your brain, get multiple job offers, and live life simply. Happily.